2019 Briggs & Stratton 1650 Professional Series™ Snow 16.50 ft-lbs Gross Torque
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
1650 Professional Series™ Snow 16.50 ft-lbs Gross Torque
These engines are specially designed to provide more power for quick and easy removal of all types of snow.
- Our Starting Promise™ Snow: Engine starts in temperatures down to -20F.
- Electric Starter Option
- Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Model Number: 25D1
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 17.5
- Weight (lbs): 75.4
- Stroke (in): 2.6
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.8.0
- Oil Capacity (oz): 28
- Starter: Manual Choke with Optional Electric Start
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 16.50.00
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Height (in): 16.4
- Bore (in): 3.54
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: N/A
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Standard
NOTES:*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
- 420 cc
- 16.50.00 ft.-lb., gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.8.0 gal.
- Starting System
- Manual Choke with Optional Electric Start
- 17.5 in.
- 16.4 in.
- 75.4 lb.